Saturday, April 5, 2014

Choo Thomas: Any Christian Who Has Not Totally Died from Every Worldly Thing Will Not Hear the Trumpet Sound

Choo Thomas, author of Heaven is So Real, passed away on April 2013 after a brief illness. However, about two years before she passed away, she received a vision of the rapture from the Lord:
Praise the Lord for showing me the rapture vision today, December 27, 2011. This morning after my prayer suddenly my body had a stronger anointing than usual. I began to sing holy songs during the same time the anointing was stronger than the vision voice and the songs were mixed together. Also it got louder and louder and I could see the sky and then I saw grown people were popping out of their graves and flying into the air. At the same time so many people with robes were floating up into the air toward the clouds. This scene happened for a while. Then I saw the top of the clouds and the Lord was standing in the middle of the clouds and the angels were surrounding the Lord with trumpets. Those who were raptured were standing around the angles and the Lord. It was the end of the vision and the Lord said to post it on our website. This means whoever is ready for the rapture should focus on the trumpet sound at any time. The Lord already told me the Devil is after those chosen ones to be raptured so they can't be raptured. He also told me that so many Christians even after the rapture will go into the Valley. Any Christian who has not totally died from every worldly thing will not hear the trumpet sound. I pray that whoever reads this message focuses on the rapture very seriously. The Lord began talking about the trumpet sound in the twinkling of an eye since 2011 after every one of my prayers until now. This happens four times a day. Anytime the Lord wants to do something He always talks for a long time before He does it. I believe the rapture is the final thing He is talking about. Remember “Heaven is so Real” is His end time book. Every reader of this message please take it very seriously. Remember anyone left behind will have to go through severe suffering. Only pure hearted people will see the Lord. Read Matthew 5:8.

No comments:

Post a Comment