Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Dumitru Duduman on America (Mystery Babylon) and Her Destruction, Russia, China, the Pope, the Rapture, and Armageddon

Dumitru Duduman was a preacher, pastor, and bible smuggler in Romania, until he was expelled from that country and came to America. Duduman went home to be with the Lord in May 1997, but during his lifetime, Duduman received many visions and dreams, and most notably, those that forewarned a coming judgment of America for all her sins. This is a summary of Duduman’s dreams and visions on America (Mystery Babylon), Russia, China, the Pope, the Rapture, and Armageddon.

All of Dumitru Duduman’s dreams and visions are available in Hand of Help Ministries.

Is America Mystery Babylon?

According to Duduman, America is Mystery Babylon:
Why did God name America Mystery Babylon?

"Tell them, because all the nations of the world immigrated to America with their own gods and were not stopped. Encouraged by the freedom here, the wickedness began to increase. Later on, even though America was established as a Christian nation, the American people began to follow the strange gods that the immigrants had brought in, and also turned their backs on the God who had built and prospered this country."

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_2.php
Interestingly, there is a town in New York called Babylon:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Babylon,_New_York

Why will America be Destroyed?

According to a vision received on 22 April 1996:
America's sin has reached God. He will allow this destruction, for He can no longer stand such wickedness. God however, still has people that worship Him with a clean heart as they do His work. He has prepared a heavenly army to save these people.
Also, according to a prophecy dated September 1984, the Lord told Duduman that California, Las Vegas, New York, and Florida were like Sodom and Gomorrah:
He showed me all of California and said, "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! All of this, in one day it will burn! It's sin has reached the Holy One." Then he took me to Las Vegas. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah. In one day it will burn." Then he showed me the state of New York. "Do you know what this is?" he asked. I said, "No." He said "This is New York. This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn." Then he showed me all of Florida, "This is Florida." he said. "This is Sodom and Gomorrah! In one day it will burn."

Then he took me back home to the rock where we had begun. "IN ONE DAY IT WILL BURN! All of this I have shown you" - I said, "How will it burn?" He said, "Remember what I am telling you, because you will go on television, on the radio and in churches. You must yell with a loud voice. Do not be afraid, because I will be with you." I said, "How will I be able to go? Who knows me here in America? I don't know anybody here." He said, "Don't worry yourself. I will go before you. I will do a lot of healing in the American churches and I will open the doors for you. But do not say anything else besides what I tell you. This country will burn!"

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php

But, what about the Christians in America?

In a prophecy dated September 1984, the Lord told Duduman that because of sin within churches in America, the presence of the Lord has left some of the churches:
I said, "What will you do with the church?" He said, "I want to save the church, but the churches have forsaken me." I said, "How did they forsake you?" He said, "The people praise themselves. The honor that the people are supposed to give Jesus Christ, they take upon themselves. In the churches there are divorces. There is adultery in the churches. There are homosexuals in the churches. There is abortion in the churches and all other sins that are possible.

Because of all the sin, I have left some of the churches. You must yell in a loud voice that they must put an end to their sinning. They must turn toward the Lord. The Lord never gets tired of forgiving. They must draw close to the Lord, and live a clean life. If they have sinned until now, they must put an end to it, and start a new life as the Bible tells them to live."

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php

Which Nation will Destroy America?

According to Duduman, America will first go to war with China, but it would be the Russians that will strike America without warning and destroy America.  
I said, "How will America burn?" America is the most powerful country in this world. Why did you bring us here to burn? Why didn't you at least let us die where ALL the Dudumans have died?"

He said, "Remember this, Dumitru. The Russian spies have discovered where the nuclear warehouses are in America. When the Americans will think that it is peace and safety - from the middle of the country, some of the people will start fighting against the government. The government will be busy with internal problems. Then from the ocean, from Cuba, Nicaragua, Mexico,,.." (He told me two other countries, but I didn't remember what they were.) "...they will bomb the nuclear warehouses. When they explode, America will burn!"

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php

Where will the Russians Penetrate America?

Based on a vision that Duduman received on 22 April 1996, the Russians will penetrate America in Alaska, Minnesota, and Florida


When We Finally See America Starting to Burn, Will I Have Time to Prepare?

No  you need to prepare now! Based on a prophetic word that Duduman received on 5 December 1989, the fall of America will come suddenly and quickly:
I had just returned home from Wisconsin. Every time I prayed, a very big star would appear in front of me. This happened about sixteen times in a period of a few days. Every time the star would appear, it would make a great noise and I would always tremble. For a few seconds it would just stand up high and then, at great speed it would fall to the ground! I prayed together with my family for an answer.

After the 16th time, the answer came. I heard a voice say, "Do you see this star? It represents America. This is how fast the fall of America will be! As fast as that star fell!"

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_6.php

What Happens After America is Attacked by the Russians?

According to Duduman, after the Russians attack America, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. Subsequently, a treaty will be signed, leading to Israel turning to the Messiah for deliverance, and the Rapture taking place!
The angel of the Lord also told me, "I have blessed this country because of the Jewish people who are in this country. I have seven million Jews in this country, but they do not want to recognize the Lord. They didn't want to thank God for the blessing they received in this country. Israel doesn't want to recognize Jesus Christ. They put their faith in the Jewish people in America. But, when America burns, the Lord will raise China, Japan, and other nations to go against the Russians. They will beat the Russians and push them all the way to the gates of Paris.

Over there they will make a treaty, and appoint the Russians as their leaders. They will then unite against Israel. When Israel realizes she does not have the strength of America behind her, she will be frightened. That's when she will turn to the Messiah for deliverance. That's when the Messiah will come. Then, the church will meet Jesus in the air, and he will bring them back with Him to the Mount of Olives. At that time, the battle of Armageddon will be fought."

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_1.php
Also, according to a vision that Duduman received on 21 January 1995, it appears that after America falls, the Pope will take control of the world, and will weld his power to declare war against the protestants (however, it is not clear whether this will take place before or after the Rapture):
The voice boomed at me, telling me to look to my right. I was awake - not sleeping. I was standing, and I turned my head as ordered. When I looked, I saw that there was a great flock of black birds, with very sharp, large beaks. Out of the beaks came a blinding light, which you could barely look at. From their tails I saw flames of fire shooting out. I became very frightened. I rubbed my eyes, thinking I was asleep and dreaming. But I was neither sleeping nor dreaming.

This flock of birds suddenly turned into airplanes that did not make any noise. American airplanes would go up, trying to attack. But as they would draw close, they would fall to the earth in a blaze of fire.

Once again, I heard the voice, but I could not see who was speaking to me. The voice said, "Look higher than the black planes." When I looked, above the planes, I saw a helicopter which hovered above them. On the side of the helicopter there was a plank, like on a ship, where soldiers were lined up, dressed in black, all armed the same, and of about the same size. From the center of the helicopter, a platform began to raise up. It rose higher than the helicopter itself.

On the platform was a throne. The Pope was on the throne, yelling with a loud voice, "I have been given the power to rule the earth and to fight against the Protestants, that I may overtake them."

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_33.php
[Note: In a vision received by Duduman on 22 April 1996, it appears that China and Russia, together with other nation, will plot to attack America. However, when war between America and China is declared, it would be the Russians who would strike America without warning. Subsequently (according to Duduman's September 1984 vision), China, Japan, and other nations will fight against the Russians).] 

Can You Give Me the Specific Month and Year When America Will be Destroyed?

In 1991, Duduman had asked the Lord about the specific timing of America’s destruction, and this is the prophetic word he received:
So many people were asking, "When will it happen? When Will America burn?" I prayed and asked God, "What will I tell people when they ask me when it will happen?" That night an angel came and touched me on the hand and said, "Dumitru, wake up! Sit up! Get your Bible and read Hosea 4:6-9 and Hosea 6:1-3."

"Tell the people of America that one day with the Lord is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day. If they will repent and turn back to God, they will make it through the second day to the third day. If they don't, they will not make it."

2 Peter 3:8, "But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day."

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_10.php

Doesn’t This All Sound So Hopeless?

No, because according to a prophetic word that Duduman received on 5 December 1989, NOW is the time for His people to prepare, before all these horrible things take place:
Then the voice said, "I love the Christians in this country because of all the good deeds they have done, and for the help they have given those in need. I blessed this country so other people would be fed from it."

The voice also said, "There will be a time of preparation for the people. The ones who need to repent should do it now, before it is too late. The time without trouble will last until the total number of the chosen is fulfilled." (Obadiah 1:4)

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_6.php

On 5 March 1993, Duduman received a dream with a similar warning:
As I was reading what the hand had written, two men dressed in white suddenly appeared. They positioned themselves on each side of the head and hand. One of the men began to speak. "Tell the people to prepare, for the day of terror will soon be upon them. I will have mercy on those who today obey me: those that depart from sin and draw closer to me. I will give victory to those that will obey today." The second man spoke, saying the same words.

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_21.php

Then, shortly before Duduman’s passing, he received the following words of exhortation from the Lord:
Tell my people, that their worship toward Me must be not out of fear, but out of love. Of what use will it be to them if I would tell them when the final hour will strike? What they must do is worship wholeheartedly. I have already sent them a guide. They have My Word. In My Word it has already been revealed that I will come as a thief in the night. Tell them that concern over tomorrow should not be found in them. They must be faithful and fight the good fight. Love me as I have loved them, living in love. Behold destruction is fast approaching, but I will not hesitate to be protector for my chosen. Those that sow mercy shall receive mercy from Me. Tell my people not to worry about the seasons, but meditate on how they will stand before Me. Urge them to prepare for the day when I will show my power.

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_43.php


Tell my people the days are numbered and the sentence has been passed. If they will seek My face and walk in righteousness before Me, I will open their eyes that they may see the danger approach. If they only look to the approaching danger, they too will be caught up and trampled underfoot. Only in righteousness will they find safety.”

http://www.handofhelp.com/vision_44.php

ARE YOU READY? REPENT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment